For those of you who have been clients with Dripbook for a year or more, you'll be familiar with this App already, and with our ever constant updating of the App to keep up with Facebook's own ever contstant (and confusing)) changes. For those of you who are new clients, that's no matter. In either case, we've updated this feature once again, and the instructions below are current - and more simple! Plus, Facebook has (for now at least) decided to let the App run larger on your Page, which is cool.
Create a mini-website inside a Facebook Fan Page. This feature requires a Pro or Premium account with Dripbook.
To create a mini-website in a Facebook Fan Page :
1) Head to the Promote tab of your Dripbook Controls and select the Facebook sub-tab - Controls > Promote > Facebook.
2) Look for the "For Your Facebook Page" section on the right - click the Add the Dripbook Fan Page App to your Facebook Page" button.
3) You'll then be prompted by Facebook to select which Page you'd like to install the App.
4) Head to Facebook, and load up your page. Look for the "DB icon" under your page's name, to the right.
5) If you've used this App in the past, you should see your mini-site loading. If this is your first time installing this App, you'll need to confirm your Dripbook username - enter your Dripbook username.
6) You're done!
Optional - If you want to change the name of the tab to be something other than "Portfolio", click the "Manage > Edit Page" link on the top of your Page, navigate the "Apps" in the left-hand column, click "Edit Settings " under the "Dripbook - Fanpage" application, edit the "Custom Tab Name" section and hit "Okay".
Please note that this function is for a Facebook Fan Page. Check out these instructions to send automatic updates from Dripbook to your Facebook personal profile.
Have fun! Let us know if you have any questions about this or any other way you can use Dripbook to help your online promotion.