Our ambition at Dripbook has always been to put your creative portfolios in front of all the right people. So we’re thrilled to announce that Dripbook is now part of Workbook, a creative heavyweight that will connect your portfolios to an exciting new audience.
Workbook has 36 years of experience working with creative professionals. Recognized for their printed sourcebooks, Workbook is also online, on phones, and pretty much everywhere creative buyers are looking for fresh talent these days. But Workbook's greatest value is in their team of industry insiders, who are shaping the careers of some of the biggest names in photography, illustration, and other creative professions.
How does the merger impact you?
- The Dripbook website and services will stay the same. You'll upload images and video and create portfolios and promote them using the same Dripbook website you already know.
- Your exported displays - your website, iPad, iPhone, and Android apps, and social media apps - will also function exactly as they do now.
- Bo and Alex will still be a part of Dripbook through the integration.
- New team members will offer increased customer service, portfolio promotion, and social media management.
- The big change will be how Dripbook promotes your portfolios and gives you more opportunities to find the kind of work you want. We'll announce new integrations with the Workbook family in the coming months.
In the meantime, have a look around the Workbook family of creative services, which includes Workbook.com , Folioplanet.com , and Yodelist.com , and see what they do. We expect great things—and so should you.
Let us know if you have any questions - we'll gladly answer any questions you have.
-Alex and Bo at Dripbook