As many of you have heard, we've been working for more than a year behind the scenes on a brand new responsive HTML5 redesign of the Dripbook website. We launced it today and it's looking great.
Features of Dripbook’s new responsive HTML5 redesign :
- Large image and video display with full-screen options
- New clean design and layout highlights image + video display
- New modern Splash page design provides an overview of all your work + your bio and contact info, all in one place
- Responsive HTML5 design optimized for retina desktop, tablets (iPad and Android), and mobile (iPhones and Android)
- Minimal exposed navigation makes portfolios on Dripbook like those on individual stand-alone websites
- Next / back image navigation with keyboard on desktop
- The new design is for the Dripbook.com website. Exported displays like exported websites, the iPad + iPhone App, and the Android App will not change and will continue to function as they do now
Artists using Dripbook don’t need to do anything - all portfolios, images and video will be automatically displayed in the new design when it launches. Because the new design shows larger images online, it's a good idea to make sure all your images are 2,000 pixels high or larger, and video is 720p or larger.