Dripbook.com recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use Dripbook.com or other web sites owned or operated by Dadaphile, Inc. (the “Dripbook Websites”) (collectively or individually “Users”) value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Dripbook Websites. Dripbook.com provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Dripbook Websites.
Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the Dripbook Websites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
The Information Dripbook.com Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and e-mail address) to Dripbook.com when choosing to participate in various activities on the Dripbook Websites such as uploading images, videos, posting messages in our forums, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists. Dripbook.com will not distribute or publish your e-mail address to any third party for any reason without your prior written consent.
- Log File Information: When you use the Dripbook Websites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way Dripbook.com Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Dripbook Websites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Dripbook Websites.
- Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload content or send messages through the Dripbook Websites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any content that you submit to the Dripbook Websites (other than your e-mail address and payment information) may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major changes to the Dripbook Websites or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Dripbook Websites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When Dripbook Discloses Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Dripbook Websites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Dripbook Websites, in which case Dripbook.com may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and e-mail preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact Dripbook.com with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices using this contact form.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Our Commitment To Data Security
Dripbook.com uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Dripbook.com and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Dripbook.com makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Dripbook.com learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Dripbook.com may post a notice on the Dripbook Websites if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us.
Our Commitment To Childrens' Privacy
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Dripbook.com is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Changes and updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the "effective date" below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Dripbook Websites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
Date Last Modified
This Privacy Notice was last modified August 2nd, 2012.